Overcast · 64°
Welcome to the new Worth County website!
Greve Law Office
736 Central Ave.
Northwood, IA 50459
641-324-2155 (Collections Fax)
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The County Attorney DOES
- Prosecute all violations of state criminal laws and county ordinances.
- Provide legal advice to the Board of Supervisors, county, and township officers concerning county matters.
- Represent and defend the state, county, and its officers in officially related cases.
- Present all mental health commitment proceedings and all juvenile delinquency and child in need of assistance cases.
The County Attorney DOES NOT
- Give legal advice to or represent private groups or persons.
- File lawsuits for private persons or defend them against lawsuits, including actions for dissolution of marriage.
- Prepare wills, deeds, or other legal documents for private individuals