Pay Room And Board

How To Pay Room And Board:

The Inmate Will Be Notified Of The Total Amount Of Room And Board Cost At The Time Of Conviction Or Release.  After The Inmate Has Been Notified Of The Total Amount Due, Payment Arrangement's Can Be Made.

The Inmate Is Responsible For Setting Up A Payment Plan With The Jail Administrator or Civil Clerk If The Full Payment For Room And Board Can Not Be Made In Full.

If Full Payment Can Be Made, The Payment Can Be Brought In To The Sheriff's Office Or Be Mailed To:

Worth County Sheriff's Office
1000 Central Avenue
Northwood, Iowa 50459