Send An Inmate Money

You Can Get An Inmate Money By:
Mail a Money Order To:
Worth County Jail 
1000 Central Avenue
Northwood, Iowa 50459
You May Bring In:
Cash or Money Order To The Jail And Request That The Money Be Put On To The Inmates Books.

No Personal Checks will be accepted.